Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Whoops!

Hey all! I know many of you have become accustomed to me having a post up every Tuesday regarding the auction house and what I have done for the preceding week. The only problem I have with that this week, is that I did not actually list anything on the auction house. I realized this yesterday and decided I would switch things up for this week. I thought it would be kind of cool to do an inventory type of post since I have ten guild banks pretty well stocked with goodies; however, when I went to log in, I was met with a warning that there were "issues" and that we may not be able to access our characters. Yup, you guessed it! Well, that left me sitting here wondering what in the world I could actually post today?



Well, I honestly have nothing on my mind and I do not want to just throw up filler content. So, I hope you guys have an awesome day and I promise that come next Tuesday there will be auction house content posted! If you like arena footage, then make sure and check out The Usual Suspects page for some updated matches! See you guys later!

No comments: