Monday, October 14, 2013

Mondays Mean... Oh Wait, Never Mind...

Hey guys, I hope you guys are having an awesome day! It use to be that every Monday brought another episode of Mondays Mean Minecraft. Well, today I sadly do not have anything Minecraft related for you. I do however have a brand new video that I just uploaded over on my YouTube channel!

This is a brand new series that I am launching today that features arena matches that I have ran over the course of the expansion. If you prefer not to go to my YouTube channel, then by all means please feel free to click on the new section above titles, "The Usual Suspects" and check out the latest video(s) in the series there.

As I am truly wanting to build a community around here and not just get views for an arena video, I would ask that if you like the video and want to see more content like that around here, then take a few minutes and drop a like on the video. If you want to stay up to date on all of the videos that I have in the works, then I would recommend subscribing to the channel!

Well, I will see you guys tomorrow for another auction house update!

No comments: