Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Apologies

Have you ever read one of those "How To" types of articles? You know the kind that lists step by step instructions on how to achieve things. Well, I use to way back when I first started blogging. I would seek these articles out and attempt to follow their guidance in hopes of improving myself. I then would fail miserably and begin to loathe myself for being unsuccessful. One thing that was pretty consistent in those type of articles, was the concept of never apologizing for anything.

Fortunately for me, as time progressed, I quit trying to compare myself to the check list of failure and instead worked on just being me. Which by the way, is a full time job! I basically chucked those horrible guides out the window and decided that the world did not need a million clones, but probably could use one more individual. So having said that, I am now going to apologize to all of you for not having content up on my regular schedule.

The last two weeks have been two of the most stressful, nerve wrecking weeks that I have ever had. If it could go wrong, then it did go wrong. The good news is that I survived each disaster and have found myself actually able to laugh them off. So at the end of this short post, I just want to say thank you for your continued support here at the blog and look for much more content in the near future.

No comments: