Saturday, June 16, 2012

Satruday Reviews: New Artwork!

Around here we review things on Saturdays! This Saturday I have some artwork that is up for review. It all started out as a silly little joke and then it just slowly turned into an idea in my head and I just had to have it made. So I spoke with Edy from over at Code Red and asked (commissioned as the artist kids call it) her to make me a design with the only stipulation being the theme of a "Boomkin in a bush".

I have to admit that I was blown away by what she came up with. I also have to admit that she is a hell of an artist and I would highly recommend her if you are looking to have something created. I say created because she took my little stipulation and created the awesome piece below!

I mean seriously, is that not an awesome drawing? Now I did not tell her that I would be doing this, but if you like the style of this drawing and want to view some of her other art, then go check her out here!

She has been working really hard on some personal projects and I am pretty sure that you guys may find her other artwork to be just as good. Also before you ask, no her other artwork is not big eyed cute little critters. If you want to learn more then make sure and check out the link I posted. If you want something drawn, then send her a request through her sight or via our forums and I am sure she would be happy to speak with you and see if some sort of arrangement cannot be made.

As for this little guy, I am working on having him made into a poster for my wall! Yes, I really do like him that much. Alright, I think my time of giving free advertising to friends is over for today. I hope you guys have a great weekend and do not forget to go and check out her art work!

No comments: