Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Bold New Era!

So some of you may know that I have a YouTube channel. If not... now you do. I really have never done much with the channel other than watch videos. I believe at one point I had a couple of our guild's promo videos posted up, but not much else. Well, I have been wanting to get more involved with YouTube for quite some time and I finally decided to just go ahead and take the plunge!

I decided that for my very first YouTube video I would do something that is completely out of character for me... quest! In this, my very first ever video series, I am going to take a little level one female Troll and have her go on a journey to become the Seeker! Three thousand quests is a lot of quests and this is an achievement that I have not earned on my main character even.

My initial goal is simply to do a single quest per video. You may be wondering why? Well, the reason is that I am afraid of a quest reset liken to what happened with Cataclysm. If I stick to one quest per video, then it will become much easier to track in the event of something horrible happening. Now I realize that some quests, like those found in dungeons, are best done in tandem, and so those I will definitely do together.

I believe I mentioned it in the video itself, but I am not making this an Iron Man character. So I am accepting any and all help. Wink wink, nudge nudge! In truth I am actually looking forward to this because so much of the original zones have changed since the last time I had a low level character. In addition to the changes that I completely missed out on, there is the fact that we are at the end of the expansion and while I could focus videos on the MoP beta, I just feel my time is best spent doing something different and fun.

As of right now, I have no actual idea on how often these videos will come out simply due to my schedule being all over the place right now. In a perfect world we would be looking at two to three per week. I do not live in a perfect world though. No, I live in a completely screwed up and crazy world that never seems to go along with what I think would be good. So, I am only going to say that I will attempt to get them out as often as I can.

With all of that having been said, I am going to ask you guys to support me and subscribe to the channel and let me know if there is something you would like to see while I am attempting this crazy thing! As always I appreciate your support here at the blog and in the brand new endeavor over at YouTube. Now without further delay, I present to you Episode Number 1: Rise of the Darkspear!

No comments: