Friday, May 11, 2012

Forum Fridays!

I am proudly introducing a new ongoing series here at Holy Shock called Forum Fridays! I spend more time than I probably should reading different forums for different games and over the years I have seen some pretty funny forum posts. As I was reading the WoW forums this past week, I came across this particular post and could not help but find it amusing. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

This is one of those horribly written posts that are far too common place on most forums now days. The thing that really amused me was the very first response. How about you guys, seen any amusing posts lately? Want to share them? If so, then just shoot me a link to the forum or send me a picture of the post and I will be sure to include your name with the forum in a future edition of Forum Fridays!

No comments: