Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Paperwork and Doctor Visits

The title pretty much says everything that I have done for the last two days of this week. The good news is that both of those should be done for at least a little while! That means I can get back to the things I truly love doing... playing video games and blogging!

Over the last week or so I have been giving some serious thought into creating a series of blog posts for the beginner. The reason for this is that recently I have noticed quite a few players who really do not know a whole lot about the game. A prime example is a friend of mine who recently created a Mage. He had no clue that a wand was separate from his staff and so because of this, he has been disenchanting/selling all of the wands he has come across in the game. I have not quite made up my mind on this, but I thought I would throw it out there and see if anyone had some input on the subject. If you do, then feel free to drop me a comment here on the blog or shoot me an email at Ruhtra@HolyShock.com!

So what about you guys out there? What were some of the things that you had troubles with when you first started playing WoW?

No comments: