Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Looking for Blogs!

So I had been gone for quite some time from the blogging scene and I noticed the other day when I was going through my old blog roll that so many people had stopped blogging. I really hate to see that because I really enjoyed reading a lot of their blogs and some of them were extremely helpful in learning about new classes. So I find that I am in need of some help from you guys! I am going to be starting a blog roll of sorts and I need some recommendations since there are literally hundreds of thousands of blogs about WoW and gaming in general. So I am reaching out to you guys to shoot me a message with some referrals. Feel free to leave a comment to this post or send me an email with a link to the blog at Ruhtra@HolyShock.com!

As I was writing this post up, the thought came to me that some of you may wonder what the requirements are for getting on the blog roll. To be honest, I know some people like to post up a long worded list of things that you have to have in order to make the cut, but I am not one of those. The only thing I really look for is someone who writes consistently. I am not looking for the most elegant writer or the most technically sound writer. I just like someone who enjoys playing video games and likes to share their insights with the rest of us. So if you are a new blogger or an active reader of a blog, make sure and let me know! Thanks guys!

No comments: