Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Still Here

It always amuses me when I come back and write a post at how much time passes between posts. It also annoys me because I truly enjoy writing down my own thoughts and opinions; however, lately finding the time to write anything has been challenging to say the least. When I am at my house, it is very difficult to find some time to just sit and organize my thoughts. I use to do the majority of my writing while I worked, but since joining my new company I have discovered that they block you from logging into Blogger. Now I have looked over some alternative options like writing the posts ahead of time and scheduling their listings, using my cell phone to write posts, and other such options. To be honest, I simply do not like any of these. The only other option that I have available is to switch from Blogger to WordPress. While this is a viable option, I do not really enjoy the thought of moving the articles of this blog to a new blog.

In comparing Blogger and Wordpress, I have to admit that they both have some positives and negatives from my own personal view. So I guess I will ask you all what you think. What do you like about Blogger?What do you like about WordPress? Is there anything really good or bad that you wish you would have known when you first started writing? Any and all information will definitely be appreciated as I weigh my options over the coming weeks.

With that being said, I am looking to return writing more regularly as I miss you all. Now I know I have said this in the past, but things are looking to be lining up in a positive way for once and I definitely want to take advantage of this. Some things I am looking to do with the blog is expand some of the topics that I discuss. Of course that is all dependent upon actually settling on where to keep the blog. Well, I appreciate everyone who continues to check in around here and I promise I have not forgotten the blog or you all. I am unsure if I will be posting anything between now and the first of the new year so allow me to wish you all a very festive, happy, and safe holiday season!

No comments: