Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Burning Crusade Burned Me!

So I have been sitting here trying to formulate my thoughts around talking about my experiences recently in Burning Crusade heroics and unfortunately no matter how hard I try, everything keeps coming out negative! It is not negative about the instance design, but the random players I had in 75% of the dungeons I ran. At first I started thinking that I was being too harsh. One bad apple ruining the bunch sort of thing, right? Wrong!

I have to be honest here and say that it was not bad tanks who annoyed me. Actually I was pleasantly surprised that the crop of tanks who are coming up were taking time to mark things and ask questions if they did not know the run. Believe it or not, but it wasn't the DPS who annoyed me either! Do not get me wrong, there were a few folks who struggled but they said up front they had never done the instances before. No, the group that I am glaring at is the healers! At one point, after having died to trash in heroic Mechanar, I wished that I had a healer in that range to log on and provide relief to the groups who were being subjected to very bad healing.

So I have to ask the community, is this how it always is? Do you guys encounter this sort of thing as well or is it just my random luck?

No comments: