Monday, July 25, 2011

Back!

So I had recently been suffering from system issues that knocked my computer clean out! (Look for a weekend post probably about that!) At any rate, I have recovered the system and have it running nice and smooth and figured I would share what I have been up to recently:


That is a Twin Peaks battle that resulted in the Alliance only managing one single kill for the entire fight. Let me zoom that picture in for you!


Since my system melt down, I have only configured four of my characters and have been spending a lot of time with my Rogue, Whoopy, lately. I have never been a huge lover of any melee classes, but I decided to give Whoopy another look since I was enjoying my Warrior, Galran, so much. Next thing I know I am running through battlegrounds looking for that one person who will be my new best friend (aka: BG Ganking). I honestly cannot say if I will pursue using Whoopy or not, but it is definitely a lot of fun right now.

If you are wondering I use two Combat specs, one for PVE and PVP. I know it is not recommended, but I am just really comfortable with the spec. I am debating on trying out some of the other builds, but I am a pretty stubborn fellow and will probably just continue playing the spec I know best. That and I hate changing macros and hot keys on characters.

Well, hopefully barring any more issues with my system we will get back on track with posting around here!

No comments: