Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Get Out of the Water!!!

I pretty much hate anything that has to do with water in WoW! I do not know why, but after six months of Cataclysm I have yet to manage to take any of my characters through the new water zone. Did you see that? I do not even know how to spell the damn zone's name. (Vashsomethingorothercangodieinafire amiright?) The zone and its instance literally messes with my damn eye balls and you know what? I think Blizzard knows this because every other random I get is that blasted place.

The other day I did six random instances and three of them were in that damn instance. Even worse is that my add-on that I use to keep my buttons outside the screen screws up royally in there. The best part is that it has a box marked to temporarily disable the parts of the add-on that is messing things up and it still looks God awful. Even better is the fact that there is so much stuff to not stand in during that instance and none of it shows up on my screen because of the add-on. The kicker is that when Cataclysm released, I could run the instance and at least not have the issues that I am currently having.

Oh well, hopefully Blizzard has learned from this and next time they will just send someone to my house to poke my eyes out with a dull spoon.

(Yes I realize this rant may actually make no sense to anyone other than myself, but I had to get that off my chest!)

No comments: