Monday, May 2, 2011

A Grateful Heart Says Thank You

So what has brought me back to make a post here on Holy Shock? The simple truth is that I was sad. I was sad that I have been so caught up in my own personal life that I have lost touch of what has been going on in the WoW blogging community lately. Do not worry, it is not any sort of drama I am talking about. No, I am sad because I recently discovered that many of my favorite bloggers have stopped writing. It sounds corny, but it feels like I have lost a family member. You see so many of you are people who I admire. I do not just simply admire the fact that you played WoW a certain way, but rather I admire the way you convey the human side of the game that we all enjoy.

So to you, I say thank you and I want you to know that you are missed. The blogging community will go on, but you are the people who made this community what it is today.

No comments: