Sunday, September 26, 2010

A New Course Is Set!!!

It has been quite a while since I wrote anything around here and I do truly feel bad for this, but I do not regret it one bit. I needed to get away and just relax and enjoy the game for what it is, a game. That being said, even though I have not been blogging I have definitely been busy around Azeroth, as have my toons!

Pope decided he had enough of the evil Alliance (his words, not mine) and so he signed up in the war and charged straight into battle, head rattling and all! It was a hard fought campaign on both sides and there was no punches pulled. There probably would have been a lot more casualties if not for the brave Forsaken Priest!



Pope approached Ruhtra (so I am told) and asked if he would join him in his campaign, but Ruhtra would have none of it. He stated that he has waged enough wars for others in his lifetime and was going to go and reflect on the recent events. Ruhtra appears somewhat distraught having spent his entire lifetime fighting for what he believed to be just causes and seeing no results from all the sacrifices. So he headed off into the middle of nowhere and played some Simon Says!



We are really not sure what happened out there but he seems to have come back renewed with a purpose, but we are not really sure if his purpose is going to be for the better or worse of those involved. You see the first thing he did was go and speak to a large group of Ogres! Did I meantion that we are concerned about him?



Apparantly he wowed them with his shiny two seated rocket and won over their loyalty and is now being proclaimed as their "Shiny White Haired Pale Faced Little King". I think I should really stress that we are worried for Ruhtra's sanity!



I must admit he did seem to be much more relaxed with his new found allies when he introduced them to the joys of Brewfest!



After he completed guaranteeing the service of the Ogres he then set about seeking out some additional reinforcements of questionable character.



If you see this Paladin out and about we recommend extreme caution and please do not attempt to confront him. We would appreciate you to contact a representative here at Holy Shock or Mass Affluent Slayers for assistance as they have been trained in the proper ways to deal with Ruhtra and the Chaps of Power!

PS: I am doing great and thanks for everyone who has inquired about me and the blog. I just took a little bit of time to enjoy the game as a game and not a job.

3 comments:

Edyion said...

That last bit is misleading. There IS no proper way to deal with Ruhtra when he is sporting those chaps.

Ruhtra said...

You love those chaps!

Eus said...

Pft, I've been married to Ruh for seven years now. Believe me, there is no way of dealing with the Chapless Assed one. Just try to cope with him is the best way.