Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Day To Be Remembered!!

I do not know if you are aware of this fact or not, but today (September 28) in Taiwan is the day that they celebrate Confucius' birthday. As such I thought I would list a couple of my favorite quotes from him:

"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

This is probably my favorite saying because it applies to every area of my life. We have to remember to stop looking at how far we have to go, but instead look at how far we have come and remember that even if we are crawling to the finish line, we are still going to finish.

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

It goes well with the first saying to be honest. Stop worrying about how many times you fall down, but get right back up and take another swing at whatever it is you are working on!

And now I leave all of you who complain about the changes (good or bad) coming in Cataclysm with these wise words:

"Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change."

1 comment:

Gronthe said...

Or to those who complain about the Cataclysm changes but don't really know what they are talking about, Confucius say:

"Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous."