Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Week That Was

A lot of good things happened this past week, but the icing on the cake was seeing a former member of MAS in trade channel say the following:

"2.8k GS Mage looking for a raiding guild. I dont care if you are just starting out. I want to raid ICC."
That caused me to litterally fall apart laughing when I read it. You see this member joined our guild and was carried through a lot of content. When Trial of the Crusader dropped, he left us claiming that he wanted to raid. He did get to raid, but was never in a top guild. I would even go as far as to say that he joined a guild which was behind ours in progression and then continued to hop from guild to guild looking for that one special guild that would carry him through Trial of the Crusader. As of last night, his achievements did not have him cleared through Trial of the Crusader and he was guildless; whereas, the little guild that he left is currently progressing through ICC in strict ten man style and living the good life as a fun raiding guild. Karma can be a bitch sometimes!

1 comment:

Edyion said...

Oh the delicious irony of it all. I found myself laughing about him being guildless when I saw him in Dalaran last week as well.