Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pardon The Interruption

I just wanted to drop a note and apologize for the way things look. You see I learned a very valuable lesson the other day, do not mess with what works! I am always looking to change things, to make things better, to reorganize that which is already organized, and litteraly it seems at times I am just never satisfied with things. Well, while sitting at work really bored and with not much else to do, because who actually works at work now days? I decide to mess with the look of the blog. I saw the little "new" template design feature and thought that I could mess around some and see if I might be able to tweak some things I didn't like about the look of things around the blog, but instead I somehow managed to lose my old template and ended up with a pretty crazy looking one. I worked for probably a good three hours to get the current one set up, and while I like the layout I am not thrilled with it at the same time.

As for all the links and blogs listed, well they were part of the casualty of the accident. So if you had a blog that I had linked here, or by chance you have one that you want to shamelessly self promote, then make sure and drop a note in the comments section! I know my better half was not thrilled with the look of the blog and let me know about it before I could explain that I made a "boo-boo", but such is life when you live with me. Expect an actual real blog sometime in the near future. I have so many things to talk about and have probably about four decent posts near finished, a ton of ideas written down on steno-pads, and an infinite number of other things on my mind as well.

Well, it is late and work comes early, so I hope everyone has been enjoying their summer and having a fun, yet safe one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually kind of like the layout. Sucks that you messed up the old one though if you didnt want to change things up, but it doesnt look horrible.

Ruhtra said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement. It is okay for what it is. Once I get the links back in and what not, then I can start focusing on what I want the design to look like.

:)

Eus said...

**searches through box***

..now where is my ballbat of correction...

Again, I hate it sorry.

LOL