Monday, May 10, 2010

Quick Note

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Rather for his contributions here at Holy Shock. When I first asked Rather to write a post here he took a while to decide on whether he should or should not. In time he decided that it would be a good thing and I for one am extremely happy that he did. Rather has a really unique perspective on things and an attitude to match it. Sometimes he is a little abrasive, but that is what makes him unique and a joy to have contributing here. I appreciate him taking on Fridays for me and I have enjoyed seeing his insights on things. So again, Rather, thank you for giving us some great topics to discuss.

With the success of Rather here at Holy Shock, I have invited my wife to also contribute to Holy Shock. The truth be told, I had asked her quite some time ago but she was hesitant because of having her own blog. After having seen Rather writing here and still having his own blog, she has decided to come on board and share some thoughts and insights (or rants) from her perspective. If I could describe her personality I would say she lies somewhere in the middle of Rather and myself. I look forward to reading her posts every Wednesday.

Now one thing you may have noticed is that I have been a little quiet lately. Well the truth is that my mind has been every but on blogging. I appreciate the few folks who have sent me notes to check on me. I am still here and still love blogging and look forward to returning. I have not even been suffering from the expansion blues that seem to be effecting so many other folks. I have been jotting down things to write about, but honestly just have not had the time to sit down and put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard as it were). That being said, I am not going to continue on explaining why I have not been posting, but I simply wanted to let everyone know that I am still here and everything is good and I look forward to posting topics in the near future.

2 comments:

Yogi said...

You both have always put out good posts imo. Ive enjoyed Rather's posts and the 'abrasive' edge he brings. Looking forward to reading some of your wife's content too.

Keep up there good work you three :D

Ruhtra said...

Well thank you Yogi