Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Expectations

Hello and let me introduce myself. My name is Rather from over at The WoW Perspective of an Altoholic. I have not been blogging very long, but have been reading longer than some of the most well known of our ranks. I do not pull punches and will never take it easy on anyone just because it may hurt their feelings. I am this way not to be mean, but because someone has to keep it real (or as real as it gets) around the good old blog world. I am a man in my early/mid thirties who has been playing WoW for a really long time. I have a wealth of experience but choose to keep that on the down low and I blog without disclosing the names of my characters, the guild(s) I am a member of, and the realm that I am on simply so I can be extremely open and honest.

I have to admit I was surprised when Ruhtra invited me onboard here at Holy Shock, but I gladly accepted once I received assurrances that I can say "fuck you" anytime I want to. My advice is that if you do not like profanity quickly check to see who wrote the blog because I do throw down the f-bomb "occassionly", but if you can handle that, then you may actually find that I have a method to my madness. With all that said, I just wanted to let you know what you can expect out of me here at Holy Shock.

The first thing you can expect is brutal honesty. I am not a sensitive person and I do not care to attempt to come across that way. I tell it the way I see it and if you have an issue with that, then fuck off. I am always open to debate and welcome it, but you better be prepared to fight it out because I seldom say "I was wrrrrrrrr".... I just cannot even bring myself to type the words. The second thing you can expect from me is that I plan to start out slow. I will post on Fridays regularly. You can expect more rant based posts than what you are use to seeing from Ruhtra, but I think that is what he likes about me. To be honest, I hope that is what he likes about me because otherwise I have no clue why in the hell we are doing this then.

Rather out!

1 comment:

Zelmaru said...

Welcome to blogging :) I look forward to future f-bombs.