Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Am Here And I Have Something To Say

Don't be a dumb ass son of a bitch! Yeah I said it and you know it has to be pretty sad to actually piss me off that much to curse like that, but honestly if you queue for a random heroic and you are someone who was carried through content/has no skill, then please just do us all a favor and do not queue. What am I talking about? Well, let me tell you.

Now it has been a while since I actually posted anything around, partially because I have been extremely busy and partially because when I do have time I try to get something done either in WoW, around the house, or in Star Trek Online. So tonight I come home from work and log on to my Warlock and queue for a random heroic. I get H PoS, not my favorite instance but is pretty simple if you follow the basic rules of playing the game. I come into said instance and notice that a group has already cleared up to Ick. Well, Ick is not exactly the world's hardest boss but who cares, it is a chance to get a couple frost emblems, which is the reason I was there.

I look the group over and I have a Mage, Priest, Warrior, and Death Knight. A balanced enough group that should not have a lot of issues. We down Ick with no worries and proceed to the trash mobs on the hill. You know the guys that PuGs wipe on all the time. The Warrior is tanking and barks out an order to the Priest to shackle some mob he marked. The Priest needs a moment to find his ability. He gives the nod that he is ready and the tank charges in and proceeds to maintain no agro whatsoever. The Priest gets mowed down in five seconds. I have no clue what the hell the Death Knight and Mage were doing as their DPS was well below mine. As I look around hearing dieing sounds, I noticed I was last man standing. By God, if I didn't flamey face down the little guy that had a skull over his head like the tank commanded and then I dropped.

With that, I make fun and inform them that I at least killed my target, seeings as I assume they all targeted something else entirely. I then see the Mage make a smart ass remark and leave group. Now I could respect him making fun of the tanks plan if it were not for he did a whopping 1600 DPS with a 5,000+ gear score. (Just another reason that gear score is for nubs, and yes I know I look it over....it is like a train wreck, you just cannot look away!) Our brave Warrior tank did 335 DPS which probably explains why he had no agro whatsoever. The Death Knight showed the most promise topping out over 1900 DPS and then there was me. The Warlock that pumped out 3660 DPS and killed the mob that we were told to kill. You have to love screw up tanks that have these great plans. If you doubt me, I have the pictures, but I am way too tired to actually post them.

On a side note, I do not want the healer to feel left out as I had a higher HPS than he did, but I give him the benefit of the doubt because he died as soon as he hit shackle. /sigh

These people should be really grateful that I am not showing their names. A part of me feels I should, but a part of me just doesn't give a shit about it anymore. Well, that is my update for this month. What a great way to start March off!

On a side note, I really do have some fun stuff to talk about, but my brain is too tired to begin to formulate entire sentances, much less a useful article on any of these things. So as I finish writing this, the timer is off and I can now queue for my two frost emblems again. Here goes nothing.

2 comments:

Saunder said...

and the chant begins ... Name them, Name them, NAME THEM! bwahahaha.

Ruhtra said...

Oh I can do better, I could provide the screenshots of the recount.

However, I am trying very hard to not rant about bad PuGs, but who knows. If enough people have interest I may cave.