Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Guild For The Community, By The Community

Alright, so I admit that I have been slacking off some on the blogging front. I have no excuse outside of everyday life. Well, maybe just one thing has side tracked me a little. If you have been reading in blogs over the last couple days then it should come as no surprise that there is a new guild in town. Single Abstract Noun was formed from a great idea by Tamarind and implemented for the US blogging community by Miss Medecina. In short, it is a blog for the blogging community. If you are wondering if you are part of this, the answer is yes because you are reading this. Single Abstract Noun is a guild for anyone who reads, writes, follows, stalks, lurks after blogs!

My wife (Eus or Eusy there) has been on Argent Dawn every day this week since I told her about the forming of the guild. If you didn't know, she is the friendly one of the two of us. I too have been on there on and off, but I have commitments to my own guild to meet as well. The one thing I love about this guild is the since of community that is present. It seems no matter when you log online, there is always someone on and they are always ready to talk. There is a lot of interesting conversation that you just have to join the guild in order to experience. So do me a favor right now! Stop reading this blog and go roll a character on Argent Dawn (Alliance side) and whisper anyone in Single Abstract Noun for an invite. I am sure you will not regret it and if you happen to catch the rare glimpse of, make sure and say hi!

2 comments:

Tam said...

Yay for US SAN!

I'm just sad Blizzard cruelly divided us ...

Ruhtra said...

Yeah, it is sad that we cannot play together on one server, but the spirit is there.