Friday, October 16, 2009

Alternate Fridays: _____________

What a great title huh? I have done absolutely nothing major this week with any of my alts. I have spent a lot of time either working, dealing with the real world, or raiding. I did however manage to get Lrem into the arena and I was able to go 4-6 on a 2v2 team. I felt sorry for the teams who lost to us as I know I suck at arena on my Hunter. Now give me a couple weeks and we shall see where he is once I have him geared to my standards.

This does leave this as an open post. So I am just going to throw a question up here. Out of all of the alts that you (or me) may have, which alt has the top spot as the number one go to guy?

As I post this question I still have not formulated an answer, but I am going to reply back with my answer as soon as I work through all twenty alts. I thought this would be an easy question...........

2 comments:

Fish said...

I think you answered this yourself, you like Lrem the most. Emprius you don't seem to play that much, your rogue you seem to like but don't play, walani would "force" you to heal which you don't really want to be doing as much. Just an observation. . .

Ruhtra said...

You know it is funny as I read this I have been playing my Warlock again and I remember why I loved him so much.

It is a hard thing to choose a favorite, but as of right now, my Warlock is my favorite alt.

One reason I did not level him right away was because I wanted to do trial and error with leveling via BG's with a class that would not be a one shot kill. That would ruin the whole project.