Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Changes

Hey all, two posts in one day. That is close to a record for me! At any rate, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am making changes on the blog site and eventually over on the website as well. So if you see something that is different, it was done on purpose. Along with the change to some of the layout, another aspect of the blog I decided to change is the list of other bloggers. That thing got so crazy out of control! So I have removed it and will work on adding it back in as time goes on. I also am adding some new blogs to the list and removing a lot of older blogs that are not as active (I know I don't have to talk there, but this is my blog so.....nah nah nah nah).

I also wanted to point everyone at a great blog I came across the other day at work. If you are looking for some good information on add-ons (Edy), then check out Tank for the Light! There is some good posts there and a great list of add-ons. I highly recommend this blogger, he is definitely a well kept secret, or at least he was from me anyway.

No comments: