Monday, June 22, 2009

My Mind Went Blank

Hahaha! Yeah, not kidding. When I went to come up with a snappy name for this post, my mind went blank. Anyway, this is pretty much a wrap up post for what I managed to do/not do over the weekend. With is being Father's Day (and as a father), I pretty much let everyone know I just wanted a relaxing weekend. I got my wish! Ofcourse I did not answer my phone, take any text messages, read any emails, post any blogs, or check voice mails. That to me was heaven. A whole weekend where all I had to do was relax because the rest of the year I am the man!


Okay, enough of that, let's hit the highlights of what I actually did last week. I was pretty much off work on Thursday and Friday, so I had a long stretch of relaxing WoW time. The group I have been raiding with hit Ulduar running. We downed three bosses the first night, which I made mention of in a previous post, and then we were able to down another couple on Saturday night. It is absolutely some of the most fun I have had the opportunity to have in WoW, but there is a small part of me that feels guilty because it is not MAS that I am experiencing this with. Do not get me wrong, I love the folks I run with, but it is sad that we have hit some roadblocks in MAS (more on that later). Ulduar is the first time I have really felt the pressure while healing. I mean sure you get some anxiety/nerves about running new content, but this place is really testing my own abilities.

On to some blog related information. I have decided that I am going to switch the blog over to more of a structured format. With the time conflicts that I have had lately, I am going to start doing individual series on each day of the week. I will run with this format for a while and see how I like it. Hopefully this will cut away from some of the rant blogs and also provide a little more depth on the days where I am just in limbo for blogging. So I hope everyone continues to read and enjoy the blog!

No comments: