Saturday, June 6, 2009

Back In The Saddle

Well, I honestly have not been doing a whole lot today. A lot of stuff kept me away from the computer today, which of course does not give me much time to read up on any of the blogs or get a whole lot done in WoW. About the only thing I did today was run Ru through a couple AVs in order to get my Hateful Gladiator's Ornamented Spaulders, which by the way has me feeling like the Ru of old.

I also was able to get on with Pope and get him half way through level 65. I am really excited to start focusing on him more now that Ru is pretty well geared and only needs a little attention throughout the week. And of course with Pope leveling that means Lov will be heading towards 80 as well. So expect more diversity in discussions regarding healing. Eventually I plan on leveling Walani to 80 as well. If you are keeping score at home, that would be 3 level 80 healers. What can I say, I am a damn good healer!

Later!

No comments: