Friday, May 29, 2009

Cheap Pop Coming In 3, 2, 1.....

I hope that everyone is having a great day! I have a great announcement that I am happy to finally make! I had received so many questions and complaints regarding Holeycow (both in game and out) that I have given the cow his very own blog! So, if you have some questions or want to complain about the cow, there is a great place to do it! In all seriousness, there was a surprising number of great questions that I have received in-game and via the Holy Shock web site. I just do not want to bog down this blog talking about auction house strategies or ways to make gold. Those are great topics and generate a lot of questions and they deserve some good answers. So with that in mind, we set up the new blog. It will run similar to how this one does. We will post both here and over at Holy Shock's website.

I am going to tell you up front that the blog will be more of a Q&A type format. I do not plan to do a lot of deep diving on strategy for making gold as there are some great blogs out there for that. What I want to focus on are the questions I get every day from people. So the plan, and hopefully it works out, will be to take one question per post and deep dive it. I will look at it from all the sides. I realized that a lot of people are still somewhat new to the whole auction house scene and because of the complexity of it, they sometimes feel overwhelemed. So I want to help out with that and also answer some of the funnier comments that I have received in game. Now do not worry, I am not going to be listing any names of people I receive messages from in-game or via email (which will soon be up for the cow). Hopefully, people will get behind this and we can get some good discussions going. I am considering opening up Friday, Saturday, or Sunday to a free forum type situation where folks just comment and have their own discussion of sorts. Then from those, perhaps we can dive a little deeper into. It will really be a blog built around participation. At any rate, go check it out and start sending in those questions!

No comments: