Friday, March 13, 2009

Vergeltung: Retribution of the Righteous


Allow me to introduce my other Paladin, Vergeltung. As the title suggest, I am leveling Vergeltung as a retribution Paladin. I loved so much the old days of Ruhtra being retribution that I thought it would be fun to go back and do it again. I have not leveled him very far yet, but it has been fun going back and seeing the changes to the Paladin exclusive quest lines (although I think are somewhat weak now compared to what they originally were).

At this point my decisions with him has been to take my time, play with rested experience and enjoy some different zones that I may have skipped, so it may be a while before we see this one make it to even midrange levels. For professions I chose to go with jewelcrafting and blacksmithing. My thought is that I will make retribution his primary build, but when I eventually get him to the level cap, I can duel spec him to protection when needed without much effort as far as gear is concerned. Ofcourse everything can change between now and whenever this happens.

Unfortunately, with the newer toons there is not as many funny moments as with the established account, but the enjoyment of this group of characters is the fact that I get the pleasure of playing the game with the knowledge I was not afforded originally. It definitely makes the whole thing seem different and definitely makes it a lot more fun for some aspects.

No comments: