Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pardon the Interuption

Hey it has been a while since I was on here and I apologize but things have been somewhat busy and a small break was a great thing. It gave me time to relax and read a lot of the blogs. During this little break I really enjoyed a lot of the articles out there and wondered what happened with a few of the community who seem to deviate from their usual blogs.

At any rate, while I away I was playing many of my alts and I decided I should introduce them to everyone. So over the next few days I will be listing my toons that I play with on the Daggerspine server. I know there are several people on here who refer to having some sort of altitis or other references, but truth be told, I just get bored once I cap a character and so I move on to another.

It's good to be back and I will catch everyone later.

No comments: