Friday, January 30, 2009

Holy Paladin 101 Final Thoughts

Well, I have been reviewing the recent posts and I feel pretty confident that the information listed here has proven valuable to the potential holy Paladins out there, as well as the established holy Paladins. In the future, after I have some time to think about the subject, we may move on to a series which breaks down a talent build for holy Paladins, the use of spells and when it is appropriate to cast those spells, perhaps a more in depth idea of how to heal groups, and also perhaps a debate on if holy Paladins should acquire Blessings of Kings or if there is some other things that are more suitable.

As for right now, it is about time for me to go work on digging out my vehicle so I can return to work and rejoin the world.

No comments: